Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Connect w/ other Work at Home Moms

The best way to learn about working at home is by talking to other moms and people who are doing the same. I have found two great message board sites that you can join for free. Both sites were invaluable in my search for info about working at home. I still visit them daily.

The first is Work Place Like Home. This forum is for anybody working at home.

The second is WAHM, which stands for work at home mom. This site has message boards and a ton of other sections that include job postings, articles, and more. While it is geared for the work at home mom this site is really good for anybody looking to work at home.

Please everybody sign up at these two message boards and just spend a couple of days reading and looking around. I guarantee you will find answers to any question already there if you take the time to look. Definitely use the search functions as well.

My username on both of those boards is liljami95 so be sure to look for me there. I'd also appreciate it if anyone would send folks back to this blog. http://truelifemoms.blogspot.com. Thanks!

No comments: