Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Write for Money - AC Style

Join Associated Content

If you are into writing boy do I have the site for you. Associated Content is a site where you can get your writing published and they will pay you! I personally have made between $3.86 and $8 per article but I don't really enjoy writing a whole bunch so all of mine were really short.

I found out the main things they are looking for are reviews or how to type articles. I definitely recommend that everybody give this a shot. They will send you the money through Paypal and you will also get money for page views in the future. I've made about $5 or more just on page view payout since April of 2007. Not very good but hey, better than nothing I guess.

I haven't written for this company since June of 2007 and I hear they aren't paying like they used to. I still recommend that you give this a shot because you never know what may come of it. You may decide you love to write and goodness knows there are a ton of work at home writing freelance positions.

Here's two other completely unresearched writing leads for moms, Brain Child Mag and Mommy Think. I don't know anything about them but they would definitely be worth a further look.

Click on this bar to see stuff I've written. Happy writing!
Check out my published content!

No comments: