Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Truth About Rebate Processor Jobs

I get emails sent to my Yahoo email daily about being a rebate processor and how much money there is in it. Well I finally found somebody that has signed up for this and can explain in detail why they are scams. Gotta love the guinea pigs willing to try stuff so we don't have to!

The article is located at the I've Tried That blog. Their motto is "We lose money so you don't have to!". You can find the rebate processor article here.

This is a really cool blog that is helping a tremendous amount of people. Show them your support by linking back to their blog or sending them some thankful comments. They really deserve it for putting themselves out there like that.

1 comment:

Jami said...

To anybody that sees Suresh's comment - This is comment spamming at it's best. Suresh, your attempt at flattery will not fool me or my readers. I just now figured out how to moderate the comments so this won't be happening again. Sorry for anybody who happened across this.