Thursday, February 21, 2008

Got A Work at Home Job!!

Well finally after applying to tons of places the past few weeks I had an interview today and got a work at home job. Hallelujah!

I applied with Fingerlakes Web Answering. They were looking for inbound call agents to work as independent contractors and take sales and customer service calls. That is what I have done in the past and what I know so I figured I would apply. Lo and behold, 2 days after faxing in the paperwork they sent me an email requesting an interview this afternoon which I passed with flying colors.

I'm not at liberty to discuss any of the details of this job since I've been accepted for the position but they have a folder over at Work Place Like Home dedicated to this company.

So far they've been great to deal with so if you've checked out their website and researched them over at Work Place Like Home then I recommend applying.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations on getting hired by Fingerlakes! I decided to check out the company after seeing that you got hired, and it looked great so I applied.

I have an interview on Wednesday! Thank you so much!

Jami said...

Thanks for the congrats! I'm so glad you got an interview. So far they are great to work with and I have nothing but praise for them. Good luck!