Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Success w/ Ticketpuller.com!

Well about 2 weeks ago I ran across a post at WAHM that talked about TicketPuller. I was instantly curious so I went to the website and signed up to check it out. I was very skeptical at first but it sounded fun.

Basically what you are doing is pulling tickets through Ticketmaster and a few other websites for this company. You let them know which tickets you have pulled up and they will tell you to buy them or ditch them. They give you a login to ticketmaster that has all their payment info already attached. You don't have to pay any money to do this. If you are chosen to buy tickets you will be paid 5% to start of what the tickets sold for. There is a risk that your tickets could be cancelled as well so this is not a guaranteed payday at all but a way to make a bit of extra cash.

So far I have made $40.63 and have had that money deposited in my account. I have more coming to me hopefully once the length of time that they can be cancelled passes. It's not much money but quick and fun so I recommend everybody check it out. They have a waiting list but are bringing on new people so definitely sign up ASAP. Please put my name in the referal spot. My name is Jami Peters, also put liljami95 which is my username. Hope you check it out!

Here is the post that I came across at WAHM. Click here to view post.

No comments: