Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 1 - Here goes the blogging!

Well this is my first time ever writing a blog. I'm a bit nervous because to me blogging is being real and upfront. I'm ready to bare all about working at home while raising a toddler.

Most would think that being able to work in your PJ's from the comfort of home would be the most ideal situation but it's hard work! Us work at homer's put in tons of hours looking for jobs and we bust our butts trying to keep our jobs too. It's a cutthroat world and we are just looking for the freedom this lifestyle may offer.

Through this job I'm hoping to uncover the realities of what it means to work from home and the constant struggles of juggling everything at once. If anybody would like to share their experiences please let me know! Another goal is going to be to offer hope and encouragement to other people trying to work at home. If I find any great job leads I will be posting those frequently.

No comments: