Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Making this Blog Work!

After having my blog up for just a few days I realize how vital it is that this information is found by those lookng for work at home jobs. I have decided to try to get my blog out there and to upgrade to a domain name and better hosting so that the masses can visit.

In order to do that I think I'm going to have to do a tiny bit of advertising on the site, just enough to cover the hosting fees. I wanted to be upfront and honest about this from the beginning to my readers.

I have signed up with Blogsvertise and hopefully will get accepted. Basically with them I will get to pick and choose companies that I can write about in my blog and I will get paid to do so. I think that would be a win-win situation for all.

Guys, I really just want to get this info seen by the right people. I'm gonna do what it takes to make that happen. I'm here for you!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by blog on women's health! Blogging is a lot of fun--but it is addicting, lol! Good luck with your blog...I'll be sure to keep checking in.

Have a great day!

Jami said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes! This really is a lot of fun, especially if you can help people in the process. Everybody be sure to visit Irene's blog at http://everywomanshealth.blogspot.com/. It's got a ton of great info.